Thought I’d share my [current] reading list. My blogging habits have not really changed, still intermittent.
- Kelly McGonigal – The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do To Get More of It, [interesting read on how to change habits etc]
- Ben Horowitz – The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers [Particularly useful due to my recent foray into entrepreneurship]
- Chrystia Freeland – Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else
- Timothy Geithner – Stress Test: Reflections on Financial Crises – [Perspective, the other side of the story, why the banks were bailed out, don’t entirely agree with his perspective, but it’s a good alternative view for a full picture of what happened in 2007/8]
- Friedrich A. Hayek – The Road to Serfdom
Will keep updating this, it’s a fairly low blogging target.